Wednesday 15 February 2012

The Soundtrack Part One

Nearly everyone has a soundtrack of music that inspires their work. Stephanie Meyer used Muse – I’m sure they are soooooo over the moon about that. Anyway here is mine:-

Two Steps From Hell:-

Fill My Heart, Infinite Legends, Archangel.

(These are my “trailer” tracks – Fill My Heart is the romantic trailer and focuses on the early years of Nic and Ari; Arachangel is the climax trailer; Infinite Legends is a mix of these two)

Vitamin String Quartet:-

Knights of Cydonia (the original Muse version also works), Clocks (the original Coldplay version doesn’t work).

Frankie Goes to Hollywood:-

The Power of Love (Nic’s love theme – cliche for the Vampire really)

Snow Patrol:-

Set the Fire to the Third Bar (Ari’s love theme)

The Piano Guys:-

Rolling in the Deep, Michael Meets Mozart

(These two tracks are for a specific scene which I’m not discussing)

Now I’m sure you noticed that this was called Part One, I’ll post the other character’s theme’s love or otherwise another day – little by little.

No comments:

Post a Comment