Saturday 11 February 2012

Editing the Seraph Chronicles

In every writers life comes the editing process. Now as you know, I was writing for NaNoWriMo and although I did not finish, I did get over 22k of words out in the two weeks I committed to NaNoWriMo. I’m sure you can understand that my assignment for my English degree came first.
So I’m editing those 22k words to create the story I really want; the one that was such a loose frame when I started on Chronicles there was no way it was going to pull together – but with the help of some inspirational music (Two Steps from Hell, the Vitamin String Quartet and the Piano Guys in particular) and a pen and pad the Chronicles are slowly taking on a bit of a new shape
So here is a little shot of what one of my most recent pages looks like…
Picture of Editting.
This is actually a relatively ‘quiet’ section. Some places have already had massive overhauls. 
The editing is actually rather a lot of fun for me. It’s good to see where I started and now were I want to go.

2 comments:

  1. We are sorry to inform you but the name "The Seraph Chronicles" is a registered trademark and is already copyrighted to Lisa Scordino and Andrea Miminas. Please refrain from any further use of the name and good luck with your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very sorry, I'll be sure to take a comment from an anonymous poster as serious. As it is only a working title, I'm sure it won't actually pose a threat, nor is my work likely to be confused with anyone who has actually got copyrighted material under the same name.

      Thanks.

      Delete